Trainee Officer – Recruitment at BEL Bangalore
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a central public sector company of the Navaratna category India’s leading specialist electronics company under the Government of India’s Ministry of Defense is seeking professionals for the position of Trainee Officer – I on a short-term basis at its headquarters in Bangalore.
Terms and rewards:
Apprentice Officer – I The initial term of service is two years, which can be extended up to one year (maximum tenure of three years) depending on requirements and individual performance.
– Consolidated remuneration will be paid as follows.
– 1st Year: Apprentice Engineer – I: Rs. 30,000/-/month
– 2nd Year: Trainee Engineer – II: Rs. 35,000/-/month
– 3rd Year: Apprentice Engineer – III: Rs. 40,000/-/month
– Additional consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000 yen per year will be paid for expenses such as medical and life insurance premiums, clothing allowance, sewing allowance, and footwear allowance.
Employment Notice Trainee Officer – Hiring at I BEL Bangalore
Trainee Engineer – I: Master’s degree in social work from a recognized university/institution in the field of community development. Candidates from other fields will not be considered for this post.
– Minimum percentage of points required is 55% or more (total for all semesters/years).
– Working knowledge of computers, MS Office tools, good communication skills (verbal and written).
– Knowledge of government laws regarding CSR is an added advantage.
– Selection will be done by written test and interview in Bangalore.
– Candidates must register through a “Google Form” in order to participate in the selection process.
– Photo identification (Aadhar Card, Driver’s License or Voter ID) is required for the written exam.
– The date and location of the written test and personal interview will be communicated through a separate email ID.
– The written exam consists of objective multiple-choice questions on MSW subjects for each field/specialty.
– The weight of evaluation is 85% written test and 15% interview.
– Candidates who pass the written test will be selected for interview in a ratio of 1:5 based on their abilities.
– The passing score for the written test and personal interview is 35%.
– Final selection results will be posted on the BEL website.
Apply for Trainee Officer I Recruitment at BEL Bangalore
How to apply:
– Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must pre-register online through “Google Forms” and indicate their willingness to participate in the written exam.
– Candidates must register online using the link provided.
– Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
– Candidate public sector operators who are employed by government/semi-government agencies are required to submit a “Certificate of No Objection” during the written examination.
– Out-of-town candidates selected as finalists for personal interview will be reimbursed for Class II train fares by the shortest route between the correspondence address and the interview location.
– The number of posts may vary according to actual requirements at the time of selection.
– BEL employees applying for the same post in different departments of BEL will be rejected.
– Communication regarding the selection process will be via email and candidates must provide a valid email ID.
– BEL reserves the right to exclude a candidate at any stage of the selection process if the candidate’s candidacy is determined to be unacceptable.
・For the appointment of prospective employees, we will consider their health condition according to the standards set by our company.
Vacancy Notice Trainee Officer – Recruitment at I BEL Bangalore
How to pay with SBI Collect
Click above to download
This vacancy notice