sample data entry cover letter
A well-written data entry cover letter can quickly convince employers of your suitability for a data entry position. Find ways to stand out from the competition by effectively drawing attention to the skills and strengths you bring to the job.
Write strong cover letters for data entry operator, clerk, and specialist positions and get your data entry job applications noticed right away.
sample data entry cover letter
Your contact details (phone and email)
10 Industry Place
New York, NY 10021
Dear Mrs. Pollack,
With interest and enthusiasm, we are accepting applications for Data Entry Clerks. I am confident that my experience and skills are the best fit for this position. My credentials include:
- X years of experience editing, validating, and accurately entering large amounts of information into various databases
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
- Good Xkspm or Xwpm alphanumeric keyboarding skills
- Demonstrates the persuasive communication skills necessary to gather important information in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong planning and organizational skills to manage complex and multiple assignments
- Proven track record of working effectively within a team environment and adhering to strict deadlines and service level agreements
- Recognized ability to independently identify and solve problems
- A proven dedication to preserving and protecting sensitive information
As a reliable and resourceful person with a strong sense of urgency and initiative, I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to your company’s productivity.
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability further. We look forward to hearing from you, so that we can arrange a personal interview at your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration
jane job seeker
Key Skills You Can Use in Date Entry Jobs
data entry cover letter
Use a data entry cover letter to highlight the skills and abilities required for most data entry jobs.
- Pay close attention to detail and precision
- Proven proofreading and checking skills
- confidentiality and integrity
- Good multitasking and time management skills
- driven to meet tight deadlines
- Adapts well to changing priorities and demands
- can solve problems independently
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Sound math and literacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team
- Highly developed interpersonal skills necessary to establish effective work relationships
This Data Entry Job Description is even more helpful in writing a cover letter for a Data Entry Operator or Data Entry Clerk to land a job.
Find out how to successfully apply for a data entry job.
data entry resume
Submit a professional resume for a data entry position with this excellent sample data entry resume.
Data entry obligations and responsibilities
To create a relevant and compelling cover letter, fully understand the role of the data entry clerk.
How to prepare for a data entry interview
15 basic data entry interview questions. Excellent one to help answer.
Top 10 interview questions
Important interview tips
to the top of the page