Junior Accountant Resume Sample
Fully formatted junior accountant resume sample that can easily be adapted for your
own use. Find out the essentials of writing a resume that gets you the junior
accountant job interview.
This resume example is for junior accountants or staff accountants who have
a year or two of general accounting experience. A well written and informative
resume will help you get to the next level in your accounting job search.
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT RESUME EXAMPLE
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Motivated and detail-oriented junior accountant with 2 years general
accounting experience offers the following skills and experience:
- solid working knowledge of MS Office with a strong level of proficiency
- administration of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- efficient maintenance of the integrity of general ledger accounts
- preparation of accurate financial accounts and reports to comply with
accounting principles and practices
- engagement with budget development and financial forecasting
- able to accurately gather, interpret and analyze
- excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to effectively
prioritize to meet strict deadlines
- proven ability to quickly learn and use new technologies and tools
Verizon Products, Selma, IN
September 2019 to date
- assist with the preparation, analysis and verification of accounting
records, financial statements and reports to ensure accuracy and adherence
to reporting and procedural standards
- maintain the general ledger operations
- support the month end close process
- audit, process and pay vendor invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- reconcile invoices to purchase orders and bill customers
- resolve AP and AR problems with vendors and customers
- collect, categorize, calculate, verify and enter data to maintain
- assist with budget development and financial forecasting
- monitor and analyze budget variances
- assist with tax filings
- record and process employee expense reports and reconcile credit card
- coordinate audits in accordance with internal and external procedures
- assist with special projects related to process improvements
Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, IN
Associates Degree in Accounting 2019
- MS Office
- working knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting,
finances and taxation
Available on request
Junior accountant cover letter
Always include a well written and persuasive junior accountant cover letter with your resume.
You can customize this excellent junior accountant cover letter to meet your own needs.
Junior accountant duties and responsibilities for a resume
Gain a complete understanding of the junior accountant role in order to write a relevant and convincing junior accountant resume for the job opportunity with these accounting job descriptions.
Junior accountant resume objective
Your resume objective is key to getting your resume noticed and read with serious consideration.
- A well written resume objective will quickly convince the employer of your suitability for the junior accountant job opportunity.
through the job posting carefully and highlight the keywords used to
describe the requirements that the right job candidate should meet.
- Focus on these keywords when writing your resume objective. You can use these common resume keywords for junior accounting jobs.
Junior accountant skills – the right resume keywords to use
- The best way to get your resume noticed is to use this resume keywords list by industry
- Scan the job posting and identify the most important keywords – these are usually the key skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required to perform the job.
- Include these keywords in your resume to quickly convince the employer that you are the right job candidate.
These are popular keywords for junior accountant jobs.
- financial statements
- financial reports
- monthly closings
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- general ledger
- data analysis
- accounting principles and procedures
- attention to detail
- organizational skills
- software programs
Accounting resumes – don’t miss these pages
Accounts Payable Resume
Accounts Receivable Resume
Entry Level Accounting Resume
Accountant job interviews
Accountant Interview Questions
Finance Interview Questions
To Top of Page