Elderly people walking on the Northern Railway
File number: E/Med/SR/74/2023
Advance No. NRCH/SR/2023/02
Employment Notice Northern Railway Elderly Walk-in
Involvement of the elderly
Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post of Senior Resident under the Senior Residency Scheme. Here are the main details of the notification:
Sign up for the Northern Railway Elderly Walk-in
- Application Form: Candidates are required to fill out the application form in the prescribed format on A4 size paper and provide all required enclosures.
- Date and time of walk-in interview: The date and time of the walk-in interview will be specified for each specialization. We cannot accept any requests for schedule changes.
- Reporting Time and Place: Candidates will be present on the day of the walk in the Auditorium, Academic Block 1st Floor, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi, with a duly completed and signed application form and identification copies of all required documents. should be reported. – At the 8:30 am interview, you must bring all documents in original and submit the same for verification.
- Selection method: Selection will be made through an interview. Only candidates determined to be qualified after a document review will be invited for an interview. At the time of the interview, all documents must be originals, along with self-certified copies.
- Availability: Availability and walk-in interview dates are provided in the notification.
If you are interested and eligible for this post, please follow the instructions in the notification and bring all of the required documents below to attend the walk-in interview at the date and time specified.
|Date and time of walk-in
Vacancy Notice Elderly Residents Walking on the Northern Railway
|UR-03, OBC-06, SC-01, EWS-
|UR-01, OBC-01, SC-01, EWS-01
|UR-01, OBC-01, SC-01
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
Location and reporting time
Northern Railway Central Hospital
Vasant Lane, New Delhi
Auditorium, Central Hospital —–From 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.—-
If there are a large number of applicants, interviews may continue on the next business day.
(A) educational background:
- graduate degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the field of expertise.
- Graduate Diploma accredited by MCI/NBE in the field of specialization.
- SR-Oncology:- Candidates must be MD/DNB (general medicine) or MS/DNB (general surgery) with 1 year experience in oncology/oncology surgery.
(iv)Candidates must have completed tenure of their PG degree/diploma by the date of interview.
(v) For SR selection in all specialties, if there are no candidates with PG qualifications in a particular specialization, no PG qualifications but at least 3 years post-MBBS experience, 1 of which in public hospital (300 beds) for junior residency. Her MCI-accredited/NBE-accredited private hospitals (300+ beds) in the applicable specialization can be considered for one year only.
(B) Registration: Candidates must have valid registration with the Indian Medical Council (MCI) / Delhi Medical Council (DMC) / State Medical Council. Candidates who are not registered with the Delhi Medical Council (DMC) must apply for registration with the Delhi Medical Council before attending. At the time of admission, you will be required to submit a document proving that fact.
Click above to download
This vacancy notice